You are here
- Online registration instructions.
- In order to check your student's physical date you must log into Infinite Campus and select the "Health" Tab on the left hand side. If there is a physical, it will be listed at the bottom of this page. Physicals are good for 3 years. If it is not current, the registration system will not allow you to register and you will need to get a new physical. Scroll down to "Sports Physical Information" to get a new form to fill out.
- List of sports/activities by season with start/end dates and registration fees
- Click here to begin the online registration process. To create an account the first time you register, you will need:
- student ID number
- a current physical listed in Infinite Campus and
- student's date of birth
Sports Physical Information
- MSHSL sports qualifying examination clearance form 2018-2019
The online system will prevent registration if the physical is more than three years old or if the physical is set to expire during the season for which you are registering. Please turn in your physical into the JHS Activites Office or email it to Stephanie Kasel at email@example.com.
- Free sports physicals:
Other Forms and Resources
Cross Country grades 6-8
Informational meeting 2:45 p.m. on Sept. 5 in room B131
- Coach Jeff Olson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Informational meeting 2:45 p.m. on Sept. 5 in room B143
Winter SportsWrestling - grades 6-8
- Coach Robby Fisher - email@example.comWrestling begins Monday, Oct. 29Season: October 29 - December 21Practice: Monday - Thursday from 2:37 - 4:30Activity bus at 4:40
Track & Field - Girls & Boys, grades 6-8
- Girls Coach Holly Hysjulien - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Coach Aaron Swartout - email@example.com
- T-shirt order form
Middle School Athletic Director